Sunday, August 10, 2008

EFY ! (:

Well two weeks ago i went to EFY ! up at BYU in provo, utah it was so fun. I was really scared at first too go because i was going all by myself ! With no friends ! I wa very VERY nervous, but in the end, it turned out too be one of the best weeks i'll ever remember ! It was so awesome too be totally surounded by the same age kids as you that were members of the church, it was so awesome too hear thier testimonies and meet a lot of new people from places all over . I made a lot of new friendships and i felt so loved and comfortable there. I absloutley love EFY. My mom said i would have tons of fun and i was like YEAH RIGHT !! But, of course she was right, she's my mom . Also cousin Ty was there so i got too see him sometimes, we weren't in the same group or anything but i could tell he had a good time too ! But yeaaaaaah, there's EFY for ya (:












2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you had a blast at EFY! It is so much fun...especially when there are no capri and flip flop rules and no crazy counselor! You are such a cutie, it was lots of fun seeing you at the reunion!

wendy said...

Hey Kenzie,

I am so proud of you! You truly have your ducks in a row.

Love ya Aunt Wendy

(Contact me if you want to know what ducks I am speaking of.)