Monday, May 26, 2008

This is what happens when you get a fire pit :]





























































































well well well, it's memorial day weekend so i guess the family decided to come down and visit me oh i mean me and my parents :) haha oh and the mitch man, but otherwise that, the bakers just invested in a pretty sweet fire pit, that we have used occasionally. Me and my friends surprisingly have already made 'smores on it ! It's pretty fun to gather around at night :) we had a fun sunday with the fam.. Papa also set up the tent for taylor [last picture is me and taylor in the tent] and peyton and they ABSOLUTELY loved it!! They were having so much fun running in and out and around it was so much fun, they are the cutest !

2 comments:

TJ and Katie said...

Hey Mckenzie I love your new posts. Those are some cute kids! We had fun hanging out with you. You are going to be an awesome photographer.

The Bradshaws-- said...

McKenzie this is Hailey, you are so cute and I love looking at your blog. It looks like you had a fun time with the fam, tell them all Hi!