Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Dayyy .




Well Monday was Memorial Day, and so we had no school :] Since we couldn't make it down to good old Idaho i decided to doucument my wonderful day off of school.. Well first i slept in late of course :] then i asked my friends to hang out and they said "later". But then it started POURING RAIN . It was awesome ! Rain is my absolute favorite, so i danced in it for a minute while my mother took my picture. Then,,, me and my parents watched the series 24 . My favorite show of alllll time. We are on season 5 and it is the best . So we pretty much watched like 4 episodes of that, then my friends finally called me so i went to Alex's and we took some sweet pictures the girl on the left is Danielle Beach [dani] me in the middle and Kristian Motopuaka [paka] on the right. and me and alex in the last picture it was a funn day we ordered pizza, played catch phrase, and wrestled.. lets just say i had a grrrrrreat day :]

4 comments:

The Bradshaws-- said...

I love 24...Marc and I just finished season 5 last night. Probably my favorite season so far!

Whitney :) said...

haha. thats fun. you have like 100 cute pics. so photogetic. however you spell that. hehe :)

Wendy said...

Hey great job on your blog, Kenzie the cutie!

Kenzie Baker said...

sweeet !