Friday, June 6, 2008

Promotion !











yay for promotion ! it's kinda like prom... for jr.high haha. If that makes since, it's actually like a graduation type of thing. Well we decided to get a limo ! Me and a bunch of my friends chipped into a limo and it was a white hummer one ! :D it was great, so we went to Olive Garden and ate, then we rode back to the dance in the limo ! it was awesome, i had a really fun time. It was the last day of school so it was really sad, most of my friends in these pictures aren't going to high school with me unfortunately, so it was a sad time for everyone but it was also very fun and i'm very excited to blog alllll about my summer (: p.s. my dress was YELLOW ! and katie did my hair :) thanks katie .

4 comments:

Chandler and Angie said...

How'd my little Kenzie get so big? Just kidding, you look pretty spiffy Kenz and who's the cute boy?

Dave Baker said...

ahha

'Cus and Britt said...

you look totally cute! Yay for High School!

Di Fitá said...

nice dress