Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Movin' Slow In Idi-ho !

well,, i don't have a picture too put up yet, cause we just barely got here but we came to see grandpa chester and give him some company while Carla was up at girls camp. me and my mom drove up too Idaho today.. or should i say I drove up to idaho, yupp i drove, all four hours ! It was my first time on the free way today, and at first i'll have too admit i as pretty scared... and with all the construction going on i wasn't sure ho it was gunna go over,, i wasn't sure if my mom was ever going to let me drive again haha but to my surprise it was wonderful and now i have all the confidence in the world too drive on the free way. It's funny how driving has become such a big part of my life but i guess when your 15 going on 16 it's better too focus on driving then boys eh ? haha.



well yeah i put movin slow in idaho cuz it feels like everything is in slow motion here too me for some reason and i can't get over it. like i think it will be like an hour has past and it's on;y been like ten minutes i guess it's just cause in salt lake it's like your in this big hurry to do everything and go so many places that it's like your always on the move, but down here it's just nice and calm, i feel like i'm in a movie or somethin.. i hope things speed up a litttle? haha.

5 comments:

Bret Baker said...

oh no! kenzie's on the road! i'll tell my friends to tell their kids to play in the backyard!!! jk i bet you're amazing.

i could use some slow movin country livin right about now. bring some home for me.

Whitney :) said...

haha. i bet idaho was waaaay fun. wish i was there while you were!

kw said...

the reason it seemed so slow is all the drivers were layin low so as to not have an accident with a brand new female utah driver. jk

wendy said...

Hey Kenzie, You are cute! I love your birthdays and such! I am glad that you are going to do that. Hey check it out dawg, I have a new blog!
Get it...?

Anonymous said...

Hey. It's Cerise (Lynn's gf) haha. i just wanted to leave a comment to feel cool. lol. (ps. i'm using my sister's blog) Mainly I'm leaving a comment cause I love your prom dress. YOu look hot it yellow! wow! anyway. see ya at the wahlen reunion!